SAN ANGELO, TX – Twelve suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Tuesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including running from police in a stolen vehicle, using a drug test falsification device, and possession of a controlled substance.
Out of the 445 beds, 429 of them are occupied as of Wednesday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Tuesday
- Kristopher Thompson was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:29 a.m. His bond is set at $11,642.
- Brandon Sanchez was arrested for three MISC COMM at 2:27 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Ruben Bergara was arrested for a MISC VOP at 9:25 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Felicia Avila was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 1:00 p.m. Her bond is set at $10,000.
- April Reyes was arrested for fraud by removing concealment writing at 1:52 p.m. She was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Joel McDonald was arrested for MISC VOP at 2:34 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Alyssa Untermeyer was arrested for VOP possession of marijuana at 2:49 p.m. She was released without bond at 5:43 p.m.
- Kasey Richardson was arrested for GOB possession of a controlled substance at 3:03 p.m. Her bond is set at $15,000.
- Mayra Espinoza was arrested for DWLI, five MISC COMM, and speeding at 4:49 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- John McDonald was arrested for false drug test falsification device at 5:34 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 8:28 p.m.
- Melissa Honesto was arrested for GOB possession of marijuana, RPR DWLI, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:09 p.m. Her bond was set at $642 and was released Wednesday at 6:43 a.m.
- Brady Richardson was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and evading arrest at 11:49 p.m. His bond is set at $8,000.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- VPTA - Violation Promise to Appear
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- DWLI - Driving While License Invalid