Multiple Thefts Top Good Friday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX -- Nine suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Friday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including public intoxication, multiple thefts, and assault of a family member.
Out of the 445 beds, 425 of them are occupied as of Saturday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Friday:
- Dane Anne Gregg was arrested for public intoxication at 12:37 a.m. Her bond was set at $442 and was released at 5:13 a.m.
- Bianca Carrillo was arrested for four MISC CPF at 10:06 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Cheyanne Jackson was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance at 12:17 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Catarino Vasquez was arrested for two FTA at 1:20 p.m. His bond was set at $908 and was released at 2:58 p.m.
- Coty Parish was arrested for theft of a property, theft of a service, and driving while license invalid with a previous suspension at 3:13 p.m. His bond is set at $11,000.
- Linda Padilla was arrested for theft of a property with two or more previous convictions at 4:47 p.m. His bond is set at $7,500.
- Effie Denmon was arrested for MTR possession of a controlled substance and a MISC FTA at 5:39 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Ricky Rhine was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 7:04 p.m. He was released without bond at 8:58 p.m.
- Roberto Gomez-Garcia was arrested for no drivers license and was being held for the border patrol starting at 8:00 p.m. His bond is set at $444.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.