BOOKING REPORT: San Angelo Woman Back in Jail After Just One Day Out
SAN ANGELO, TX – Twenty-three suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Friday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including assault on officers, unlawful possession of firearm by a felon, and driving while intoxicated.
Out of the 445 beds, 398 of them are occupied as of Friday morning.
The following was booked into the TGCJ on Thursday:
- David Arambula was arrested for criminal mischief at 12:07 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Kimberly Hart was arrested for assault on a security officer, assault of a public servant, RPR possession of marijuana, and RPR criminal trespassing at 12:39 a.m. Her bond is set at $30,000.
- Haliss Gibbs was arrested for possession of marijuana, unlawful carrying of a weapon, driving while license invalid, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:43 a.m. His bond was set at $2,370 and was released at 5:28 a.m.
- Edward Parrish was arrested for criminal trespassing at 1:38 a.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 2:58 p.m.
- Daniel Burton was arrested for failure to identify as a fugitive from justice, failure to display drivers license, and a MISC contempt of court at 2:22 a.m. His bond is set at $2,514.
- Joshua Purdey was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm by felon at 2:31 a.m. His bond is set at $10,000.
- Ryan Oshea was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member at 2:42 a.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 12:58 p.m.
- Christina Hernandez was arrested for MISC animal cruelty by chaining dog,fetter, or pot bellied pig, failure to microchip, failure spay/neuter at 3:55 a.m. Her bond was set at $4,238 and was released at 11:13 a.m.
- Fannie Berrientez was arrested for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:39 a.m. Her bond is set at $920 and was released at 8:13 a.m.
- Joe Salas was arrested for MTR assault that caused bodily injury to a family member with a previous conviction at 9:43 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Mariah Montelongo was arrested for six MISC CPF at 10:30 a.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Travis Russell was arrested for VOP assault causing bodily injury to a family member at 10:33 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Rene Garcia was arrested for possession of marijuana and MTR possession of marijuana at 2:15 p.m. His bond is set at $1,000.
- Johnathon Whittington was arrested for criminal trespassing at 3:30 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 6:43 p.m.
- Deborah Ramirez was arrested for RPR possession of marijuana at 3:57 p.m. Her bond is set at $1,000.
- Dustin Bess was arrested for nine MISC COMM at 5:14 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Maria Salas was being held for ICE starting at 5:25 p.m. She was released Friday at 8:13 a.m.
- Sally Stewart was arrested for unclean dumping at 5:57 p.m. Her bond was set at $442 and was released at 11:58 p.m.
- Albert Garcia was arrested for GOB aggravated robbery, possession of a controlled substance, GOB flee police officer, and GOB evading arrest at 7:29 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Eternity Sanchez was arrested for forgery of a government instrument at 8:18 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Shawn Blaylock was arrested for GJI credit card abuse at 9:50 p.m. His bond is set at $5,000.
- Michael Albarado was arrested for possession of marijuana at 11:10 p.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released Friday at 12:13 a.m.
- Sonia Boyes was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 11:52 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.