Disorderly Conduct and DWI's Top Tuesday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – Twenty-two suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Tuesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including driving while intoxicated, disorderly conduct, and a terroristic threat to a family member.
Out of the 445 beds, 391 of them are occupied as of Wednesday morning
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Tuesday:
- Justin Carlock was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 1:05 a.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 7:28 a.m.
- Jacob Painter VOP failure to identify by giving false information and VOP possession of a prohibited weapon (knuckles) at 1:41 a.m. His bond is set at $482.
- Danyel Anderson was arrested for resisting arrest, fleeing from police officers, and driving while intoxicated at 3:42 a.m. Her bond was set at $2,000 and was released at 10:28 a.m.
- Carmel Mata was arrested for terroristic threat to a family member and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:12 a.m. His bond is set at $1,142.
- Layla Reese was arrested for two counts possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:13 a.m. Her bond was set at $1,642 and was released at 7:28 a.m.
- Margarita Rodriguez was arrested for walking with traffic and criminal trespassing at 9:14 a.m. Her bond was set at $2,748 and was released at 12:43 p.m.
- Mariah Ojeda was arrested for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction and speeding at 8:59 a.m. Her bond was set at $954 and was released at 10:58 a.m.
- Nathan Arango was arrested for MTR his third driving while intoxicated at 11:48 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Dusty Coleman was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:39 p.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 7:43 p.m.
- Marcos Salas-Talamantes was arrested for COMM possession of marijuana at 2:25 p.m. He was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Joanna Moncado was arrested for COMM theft of a property at 2:23 p.m. She was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Christopher Hanna was arrested for harassment at 2:44 p.m. He was released without bond at 7:58 p.m.
- Alexis Bloodworth was arrested for GOB theft of a property at 2:51 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Deborah Ramirez was arrested for disorderly conduct at 3:39 p.m. Her bond was set at $390 and was released at 5:43 p.m.
- Pedro Lora-Olguin was being held for ICE starting at 4:08 p.m. He was released Wednesday at 8:28 a.m.
- John West was arrested for COMM theft of a property and COMM unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 4:19 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Sergio Cintron was arrested for VOP driving while intoxicated at 4:28 p.m. He was released without bond at 7:28 p.m.
- Dane Anne Gregg was arrested for public intoxication at 6:38 p.m. Her bond was set at $442 and was released Wednesday at 3:43 a.m.
- Aaron Branum was arrested for assault by threat to a family member and secure document deception at 8:30 p.m. His bond is set at $5,492.
- Monica Diaz was arrested for stopped, standing, or parking in a crosswalk at 10:11 p.m. Her bond was set at $370 and was released Wednesday at 6:28 a.m.
- Monica Cervantes was arrested for class c theft, forgery of a instrument, and resisting arrest at 10:34 p.m. Her bond is set at $4,506.
- Joseph Tambunga was arrested for public intoxication and criminal trespassing at 10:36 p.m. His bond was set at $942 and was released Wednesday at 7:28 a.m.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI
- ICE - Immigration Custom Enforcement
- TDCJ - Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.