SAN ANGELO, TX – Fourteen suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including possession of marijuana, evading arrest, and public intoxication.
Out of the 445 beds, 400 of them are occupied as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Phyllis Biggs was arrested for VOP theft of a property, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:50 a.m. Her bond is set at $9,142.
- Miranda Ellis was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 12:51 a.m. her bond is set at $7,500.
- Carla Yancy was arrested for GJI theft of a property at 5:16 a.m. She was released at 1:28 p.m.
- Mario Ramos was arrested for MTR possession of marijuana from 50-2,000 lbs at 8:48 a.m. His bond was set at $45,000 and was released at 11:13 a.m.
- Mark Coker was arrested for public intoxication at 2:04 p.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released Thursday at 5:28 a.m.
- Santiago Pantoja was arrested for J/N driving while license invalid with a previous conviction at 2:15 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jose Torres was arrested for GOB aggravated assault against a public servant at 2:17 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Crystal Martinez was arrested for COMM manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 2:47 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Deanna Bass was arrested for COMM her second driving while intoxicated at 3:33 p.m. She was released without bond at 5:28 p.m.
- Mark Cuellar was arrested for COMM possession of marijuana at 3:48 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Joe Ruiz was arrested for GOB unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon at 5:31 p.m. His bond is set at $35,000.
- Aaron O'Hare was arrested for MISC fugitive from justice at 6:58 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Alex Muro was arrested for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction at 10:35 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
- Jordan Tamez was arrested for evading arrest at 11:02 p.m. His bond is set at $500 and was released Thursday at 12:13 a.m.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI