SAN ANGELO, TX – Twenty suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office, the San Angelo Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety made various arrests including assault by contact, an indictment for manufacture and delivery of a meth, and for racing on the highway without a license.
Out of the 445 beds, 408 of them are occupied as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Maribel Fernandez was arrested for RPR theft of a property, RPR possession of marijuana, J/N possession of a controlled substance, failure to identify as a fugitive from justice, and GJI bail jumping at 12:24a.m. Her bond is set at $500.
- Gabriel Villarreal was arrested for RPR possession of marijuana at 12:30 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Aleena Delrio was arrested for GOB fleeing from a police officer, no drivers license, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:31 a.m. His bond is set at $8,958.
- Johnathan Briseno was arrested for criminal trespassing at 1:08 a.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 5:58 a.m.
- Charles Dunn was arrested for assault by contact and public intoxication at 1:52 a.m. His bond was set at $934 and was released at 8:28 a.m.
- William Wallace was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 5:30 a.m. He was released without bond at 10:13 a.m.
- Edward Herrera was arrested for VOP driving while intoxicated at 9:31 a.m. He was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- Colton Beard was arrested for MTR abandoning a child at 9:51 a.m. He was released without bond at 11:13 a.m.
- Alexis Lohse was arrested for J/N possession of marijuana at 9:56 a.m. She was released without bond at 11:28 a.m.
- Melissa Honesto was arrested for GOB driving with license invalid with a previous suspension at 10:26 a.m. She was released without bond at 11:28 a.m.
- Erin McLaurin was arrested for GJI manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance at 1:13 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Matthew Large was arrested for MISC parole violation at 1:48 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Kevin Korn was arrested for COMM racing on the highway and COMM driving while license invalid with a previous suspension at 2:17 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
- Davey Tillotson was arrested for VOP possession of marijuana at 2:22 p.m. He was released without bond at 4:13 p.m.
- David Elliott was being held for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice starting at 2:42 pm.
- Kathy Woods was arrested for theft of a property a check at 4:31 p.m. She was released without bond at 5:58 p.m.
- John Paul Gonzales was arrested for VOP driving while intoxicated and driving while license invalid at 5:07 p.m. His bond was set at $9,000 and was released at 11:43 p.m.
- Steven Escobedo was arrested for four MISC CPF at 7:24 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Kara Dowd was arrested for RPR possession of marijuana and a MISC CPF at 7:27 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Lawrence Teague was arrested for MTR assault to a family member by impeding their breath at 8:04 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
The following is a key for the top abbreviations:
- MISC - Miscellaneous
- VOP - Violation of Parole
- GOB - Going Off Bond
- GJI - Grand Jury Indictment
- COMM - Community Custody
- RPR - Release on Personal Recognizance
- CPF - Capias Pro Fine
- J/N - Judgment NISI