San Angelo Man Arrested for Bias/Prejudice Wednesday
SAN ANGELO, TX – Eleven suspects were arrested and booked into the Tom Green County Jail on Wednesday.
The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office and the San Angelo Police Department made various arrests due to possession of a controlled substance, interfering with public duties, and a violation on a protective order where the man was being biased or prejudice.
Out of the 445 beds, 383 of them are occupied as of Thursday morning.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Wednesday:
- Dustin Quintana was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and interfering with with public duties at 1:27 a.m. His bond was set at $1142 and was released at 11:43 a.m.
- Brian Walker was arrested for COMM possession of marijuana and resisting arrest at 11:10 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- David Steinbach was arrested for theft of a service, GOB burglary of a building and possession of a controlled substance. He was indicted for fraud and possession of a controlled substance. He is current being held for the U.S. Marshals and his bond is set at $27,500.
- Christian Wilson was arrested for theft of a property with two or more previous conviction at 11:49 a.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Gabriel Franco was arrested for driving while license invalid, no proof of financial responsibility, and running a stop sign at 11:57 a.m. His bond is set at $4,778 and was released at 4:58 p.m.
- Shane Lawson was arrested for two counts of failure to appear at 12:43 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Dillion Boyles was arrested for possession of a controlled substance at 2:52 p.m. His bond was set at $25,000 and was released at 5:28 p.m.
- Mike Kelly was arrested for COMM driving while license invalid and displaying fictitious registration at 3:14 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Jarrett Westerman was arrested for COMM possession of a controlled substance at 6:28 p.m. His bond has not been set at this time.
- Joshua King was arrested for public intoxication at 9:48 p.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released Thursday at 2:58 a.m.
- Roy Munoz was arrested for violation of protective order by bias or prejudice at 10:28 p.m. His bond is set at $5,000.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.