Driving While Intoxicated and Possession of Marijuana Top Monday's Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX – The Tom Green County Sheriff's Office and the San Angelo Police Department arrested and booked ten people on Monday. The arrests came from driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana, and family violence.
The following were booked into the TGCJ on Monday:
- Jorge Guajardo was arrested for two counts of criminal trespassing at 1:21 a.m. His bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 5:58 a.m.
- Paige Perez was arrested for her second driving while intoxicated at 2:38 a.m. Her bond was set at $1,500 and was released at 11:13 a.m.
- Aaron Rivera was arrested for assault at 5:48 a.m. His bond was set at $942 and was released at 11:13 a.m.
- Brandon Perez was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member and resisting arrest at 3:23 p.m. His bond is set at $500.
- Deserae Pacheco was arrested for possession of marijuana at 3:31 p.m. Her bond was set at $1,000 and was released at 7:58 p.m.
- Jacob Alvarez is being held by U.S Marshal that started at 4:03 p.m.
- Mariah Pate was arrested for burglary of a building at 4:19 p.m. Her bond has not been set at this time.
- Albert Romo was arrested for driving while license invalid and expired registration at 7:49 p.m. His bond was set at $714 and was released at 10:58.
- Troy McAllister was arrested for assault of a family member at 8:53 p.m. His bond is set at $492.
- Christopher Hopkins was arrested for no proof of financial responsibility at 9:13 p.m. His bond was set at $1,202 and was released at 12:13 a.m.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.