Valentine's Day Booking Report Includes Threat to Publish Intimate Material
SAN ANGELO, TX -- Tom Green County Sheriff's Office and San Angelo Police Department arrested and booked 10 people into the Tom Green County Jail on Thursday. Individuals were arrested public intoxication, unlawful possession of body armor, and publishing or threatening to publish intimate material.
The following were booked into TGCJ:
- Aaron Nitsch was arrested for criminal trespassing at 3:20 a.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 4:43 a.m.
- Brady Brazeal was arrested for public intoxication at 4:17 a.m. His bond was set at $442 and was released at 12:28 p.m.
- Javier Guevara was arrested for driving while license invalid with a previous suspension at 2:47 p.m. His bond was set at $500 and was released at 10:43 p.m.
- Jesse Eakins was arrested for assault that caused bodily injury to a family member with a previous conviction at 3:34 p.m. His bond is set at $10,000.
- Bryan Barnes was arrested for unlawful possession of body armor at 3:35 p.m. His bond is set at $10,000.
- Stephen Bobholz was arrested for two counts of public intoxication at 5:33 p,m. His bond was set at $2,051 and was released at 10:13 p.m.
- Colin Blanek was arrested for possession of marijuana at 6:53 p.m. His bond is set at $1,000.
- Joseph Bizzieri was arrested for public intoxication at 9:22 p.m. His bond was set at $440 and was released at 3:28 a.m.
- Justin Alberns was arrested for driving while license invalid, no proof of financial responsibility, and placing trash on property at 9:28 p.m. His bond is set at $4,200.
- Vangie Munoz was arrested for publishing or threatening to publish intimate visual material at 11:36 p.m. Her bond is set at $7,500.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.