Evading Arrest with Vehicle Tops Tuesday Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX — There were 20 people arrested and booked in Tom Green County jail Tuesday. These are a few arrests by the San Angelo Police Department:
Koby Austin Little, 18, was arrested at about 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday an officer attempted to stop a Toyota Tundra being operated by Little for a traffic violation, according to Sergeant Matthew Vaughn with San Angelo Police Department. Little fled at a high rate of speed, and the officer determined that a pursuit of Little would have been too dangerous for the safety of the public. The officer did not pursue Little. A short time after, Little’s vehicle was found, crashed, and abandoned. Little turned himself into officers later the same day.
Natasha Leenerts, 17, was arrested without incident while she was on Sherwood Way because she had a county warrant for theft of property.
Michael Dewayne Harris, 43, was arrested for criminal mischief after officers were dispatched to the 1000 block of S. Chadbourne. They arrived to find Harris acting very aggressively. While attempting to calm Harris down, Harris began damaging a nearby mailbox.
Other charges from the Tuesday booking report include:
- Evading Arrest Detention: 1
- Resisting Arrest/Search/Transport: 2
- Unlawful Carrying Weapon on Alcohol Premises: 1
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury-Family Violence: 1
- Possession of Controlled Substance: 3
- Driving While Intoxicated: 3
- Burglary of Building: 1
- Possession/Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia: 1
- Aggravated Kidnapping Bodily Injury/Sexual Abuse: 1
- Evading Arrest with Vehicle: 1
- Vehicle Charges: 3
- Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence: 1
- Theft or Property: 2
- Burglary of Vehicle: 1
- Possession of Marijuana: 3
- Criminal Mischief: 1
- Public Intoxication: 1
- Criminal Trespassing: 5