A few San Angeloans arrested from Feb. 8 through today received their "Do Not Pass GO" and "Do Not Collect $200." Instead, 84 of these San Angeloans took the least wanted trip to Tom Green County Jail. Out of those 84 people, 41 were arrested on new complaints, and the crime to top the list was drugs
Overall, 15 people enjoyed a cell for the possession of a controlled substance or marijuana.
Other crimes to top the list were Public Intoxication and Criminal Trespassing. Three people were arrested in each category, and more than likely those six people thought the game fun before they received the "go" to TGCJ.
Other complaints on the booking reports included:
- Resisting Arrest/Search/Transport – 1
- Theft – 2
- Prohibited Weapon Knuckles – 1
- DWI – 2
- Unlawful Carry of Weapon – 1
- Unauthorized use of Vehicle – 2
- No Proof of Financial Responsibility – 1
- No Driver’s License – 1
- Assault causing Bodily Injury – 1
- Failure to ID Fugitive from Justice – 1
- Driving while License Invalid – 1
- Unlawful use of Criminal Instrument – 1
- Fraud Destroy Removal Concealment – 1
For February 8 Booking report, Click here.
For February 8 Release report, Click here.
For February 9 Booking report, Click here.
For February 9 Release report, Click here.
For February 10 Booking report, Click here.
For February 10 Release report, Click here.