SAN ANGELO, TX – A crosswalk sign on Thursday morning melted in front of the historic Cactus Hotel just steps away from one of its fabric awnings.
According to our reporters on scene, at around 10:30 a.m., firefighters with the San Angelo Fire Department were dispatched to the intersection Twohig and Oakes for the report of crosswalk sign that caught on fire.
When they arrived the fire was out but the sign had melted.
There were no injuries and no other property damage reported. The fire was however beside the fabric awnings that make news this past week. For more on that story click here.
OMG.... NOT THE AWNINGS!!
- Log in or register to post comments
Post a comment to this article here: