SAN ANGELO, TX – On Wednesday night multiple volunteer fire departments were dispatched to the 600 block of Bristow Rd in Quail Valley for reports of a structure fire. When the first units arrived they advised a mobile home was fully engulfed.
The property, located near the Hwy 208 intersection, was covered in heavy smoke that could be seen several miles away. Scanner reports indicated no one was injured after the home went up in flames.
Watch video from the scene:
At the scene, reporters could see high flames and black smoke coming from the burning structure. In collaboration with the Grape Creek VFD, volunteers with the Quail Valley VFD worked to extinguish the fire.
An official statement was not made available, but the damage that was visible at the scene appeared to be extensive.