WATCH: Carver Learning Center Evacuated After School Fills with Smoke
SAN ANGELO, TX -- The Carver Learning Center was evacuated today due to a possible fire.
On September 5, the San Angelo Fire Department were dispatched to the Carver Learning Center for the report of a possible structure fire.
When they arrived, students and facility were already outside of the building.
After further investigation, firefighters discovered the A/C unit malfunctioned and triggered the alarm.
Here's a Video of the scene:
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.