Little Girl Survives Rattlesnake Bite at Soccer Field
SAN ANGELO, TX -- A young girl was bitten by a rattlesnake at the soccer field on Glenna St. yesterday.
On April 29, EMS was called out to the fields after to help the child who was bitten by a rattle snake.
The snake bit the child on the foot. She was rushed to the hospital and was given anti-venom. Doctors are now waiting until the swelling goes down to assess any further damage.
The snake was found and killed after the attack.
Due to the warmer weather approaching the risks of rattlesnakes are at an all time high. If you see one or hear one do not approach it and call local authorities immediately.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.