San Angelo Business Fills with Smoke Saturday Morning
SAN ANGELO, TX -- San Angelo Firefighters quickly responded to a fire alarm at Performant on Southwest Blvd. Saturday morning.
When firefighters arrived, they found the building full of smoke so the call was upgraded to a structure fire.
They searched for the cause of the smoke which led firefighters to the roof.
No flames were visible but the smell of smoke filled the chilly morning air.
Firefighters found the heater was malfunctioning in the building.
The took a portable fan into the building to clear out the smoke.
No one was injured and there was minimal damage to the building.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.