Four Residents and a Pet Escape Kitchen Fire at Angelo Place Apartments
SAN ANGELO, TX -- Four residents of an apartment at Angelo Place Apartments escaped injury Wednesday during a noontime kitchen fire that damaged the apartment.
San Angelo Fire Marshal's Office Fire Inspector Brent Donoho said the fire started at the kitchen stove while the residents were cooking.
The four residents and a pet managed to escape the apartment unscathed.
Firefighters saw flames in the kitchen and the fire sprinkler system in the building put out the fire.
Angelo Place is located at 1426 Western Ct. just off of Knickerbocker Rd. in San Angelo.