H-E-B Reinstates Limits on Toilet PaperPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX – H-E-B has announced it will reinstate purchasing limits for several products as COVID-19 cases continue to spike.
According to the store, “in an effort to make sure all customers have access to products they need, H-E-B is limiting the purchase of the following items per shopping trip/transaction.” The listed purchase limits apply to all H-E-B stores.
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- Bath Tissue Multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Brisket – Limit 2
As cases spike across the state and country, it is unclear how long the restrictions will remain in place.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.