SAN ANGELO, TX – H-E-B has announced it will reinstate purchasing limits for several products as COVID-19 cases continue to spike.
According to the store, “in an effort to make sure all customers have access to products they need, H-E-B is limiting the purchase of the following items per shopping trip/transaction.” The listed purchase limits apply to all H-E-B stores.
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- Bath Tissue Multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Brisket – Limit 2
As cases spike across the state and country, it is unclear how long the restrictions will remain in place.