SAN ANGELO, TX – The San Angelo Restaurant Association is encouraging consumers to continue eating at local restaurants by providing temporary guidelines that can ensure the safety of all patrons.
As of this time, there are currently no confirmed cases of the Coronavirus in Tom Green County and members of the association have “pledged to take a few extra precautions during this uncertain time.”
Restaurants are implementing the following guidelines:
- “No Hand Shaking Zones” in restaurants and a general 3 ft rule between parties.
- Removing table settings and condiments on tables and sanitizing them after each use
- Additional disinfecting of tables, chairs, and booths between seating
- Continuing to practice proper sanitation techniques at the highest level
- Taking advantage of pickup and to-go options when available
“Feel comfortable in knowing that our restaurants have always focused on sanitation and we will continue to practice the highest of sanitation standards to ensure the health and safety of the public,” said the association in a statement.
Members of the San Angelo Restaurant Association include:
Angry Cactus, Fuentes Café Downtown, Roosters Chicken N Ro-Jo’s, The Original Henry’s, Western Sky, DeCoty Coffee Tea & Spices, Larry’s Bar and Grill, Shenanigans, Subway, Lonestar Cheeseburger, Halfmann’s Cake Cottage, Miss Hattie’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Concho Pearl Icehouse, Chicken Express, Dairy Queen, Kenny Blanek’s, Mc Donalds, McGowen Catering, San Angelo TO-GO, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Pack Saddle BBQ, Pizza Hut, Raising Canes, Rosas Café, Shannon Medical Center, Texas Roadhouse, The Wharf, and Zero One Ale House.