Brace Yourself; Rodeo Tickets Go on Sale Tuesday
SAN ANGELO, TX – Tickets for the 88th annual San Angelo Rodeo will be on sale at the Foster Communications Coliseum Box Office beginning at 10 a.m. Tuesday. The Coliseum Box Office will operate Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. For the first time, tickets are available ONLINE, beginning at 10:00 a.m., December 3, 2019 and you will be able to SELECT YOUR SEATS FOR EACH PERFORMANCE. Online tickets will operate 24/7.
The following is a list of times, dates and ticket prices:
- Thursday, January 30 at 7:30 p.m.-$10.50
- Friday, January 31 at 7:30 p.m.- $15.50
- Saturday, February 1 at 1:00 p.m.- $12.50
- Saturday, February 1 at 7:30 p.m.- $20.50
- Sunday, February 2 at 2:00 p.m.- $15.50 * X-Treme Bulls
- Friday, February 7 at 7:30 p.m.- $15.50
- Saturday, February 8 at 1:00 p.m- $12.50
- Saturday, February 8 at 7:30 p.m.- $20.50
- Sunday, February 9 at 3:00 p.m.- $12.50 *Children's Miracle Network
- Wednesday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m.- $10.50 *Military Appreciation Night
- Thursday, February 13 at 7:30 p.m.- $10.50 *Tough Enough To Wear Pink
- Friday, February 14 at 7:30 p.m.- $25.50 *PRCA Finals
- Saturday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m.- $30.50 *Cinch Chute Out
Daily admission to the fairgrounds is $8 for adults and $5 for children 11 and under. Children 2 and under are admitted free.
The Carnival Super Pass is available only at the Coliseum Box Office, Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m daily. The pass must be purchased before January 30th. The pass is good for free gate admission and unlimited rides associated with Crabtree Amusements every day from January 30 through February 15. Super passes are $99.00 each. You will be given a paper pass which will be traded in for a wristband once the carnival is open.
Daily unlimited ride bands are $35 each. For daily armbands you are still responsible for paying gate admission.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.