Dispatcher Testing Begins this Week
SAN ANGELO, TX -- The San Angelo Public Safety Communications is looking for new Emergency Services Dispatchers and testing begins this week.
Those looking to apply for the job can go to three separate testing dates on April 6 and 27 as well as May 11. Those who pass the test will begin the interview process immediately following the test.
Testing will be held each day at 8:30 a.m. at Concho Valley Workforce Solutions at 202 Henry O. Flipper Street.
- Be a United States citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Able to pass all necessary training to perform the functions of the job
- Able to receive the TCOLE Basic Telecommunications Operator Certification prior to completing the one (1) year probationary period
- Dispatch Trainee: $31,868
- Dispatch I: $34,786 (after certification and up to 3rd year)
- Dispatch II: $36,286 (after 3rd year and up to 5th year)
- Dispatch III: $37,364 (after 5th year)
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.