Local Screen Printer Gandy Ink Recognized at Baylor University
WACO, TX — The Institute for Family Business at Baylor University will honor the 2017 Texas Family Business of the Year Award winners with a banquet on Nov. 3 at Baylor University’s Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation.
“The Institute for Family Business is excited about the 2017 cohort of award winners,” said Director William J. Worthington. “The Institute celebrates its 28th year of honoring family businesses in Texas. These firms demonstrate the commitment to family and firm that we admire.”
2017 winners are:
- Small Family Business of the Year – National Write Your Congressman of Richardson
- Medium Family Business of the Year – Shearer Supply of Carrollton
- Large Family Business of the Year – Lowe’s market of Littlefield
- Community Commitment Award – The Nitsche Group of Giddings
- Family Values Award – GANDY Ink of San Angelo
- Fastest Growing Award – Sport Clips Haircuts of Georgetown
- Well-Managed Award – ARC Abatement Holding, Inc. of Waco
- Founders Award – DFW Movers & Erectors, Inc. of Plano
- Heritage Award – Wilbanks and Associates of Houston
- Stewardship Award – Stanton Studios of Waco
- Finalist - Green Imaging of Houston
- Finalist - K2Controls of Houston
- Finalist - Tomes Auto Group of McKinney
Through the Texas Family Business of the Year program and other activities, the Institute for Family Business at Baylor University promotes the tenets of Firm-Family-Faith on a global scale through scholarly research, student learning and engaged fellowship between family owned businesses and Baylor University.
Visit the Texas Family Business website to learn more about the awards and to RSVP for the banquet. For more information, call Linda Ramirez, program coordinator for the Institute for Family Business, at (254) 710-4157. Follow on Twitter @BaylorFamBiz. To join the mailing list to learn about new developments and opportunities, text ‘BaylorIFB’ to 22828.