Exclusive: First Look at Central's 2018 Football Schedule
SAN ANGELO, TX-- Aside from finalizing dates and times of some of their district 3-6A schedule, the Central Bobcats have their games in order, according to the Bobcat Hudl Page.
On Monday, the schedule should be finalized with dates along with events like homecoming and Little Bobcat night. With teams like Euless Trinity and Hurst Bell sharing a stadium, that presents a dilemma as to when to schedule the game. Will it be a Thursday, Friday or Saturday game?
There is also one change in Central's non-district schedule as the Bobcats will host El Paso Pebble Hills. When their non-district schedule was released on Feb. 1, the Bobcats were slated to travel to El Paso to face the Spartans.
Here is how the tentative schedule shakes out for Central in 2018. *-Denotes district game:
- Week 1 (Aug.30-Sept. 1) vs Killeen Shoemaker
- Week 2 (Sept. 6-8) @ Del Rio
- Week 3 (Sept. 13-15) @ Cedar Park
- Week 4 (Sept. 20-22) vs El Paso Pebble Hills
- Week 5 (Sept. 27-29) @ Weatherford*
- Week 6 (Oct. 4-6) vs Euless Trinity*
- Week 7 (Oct.11-13) @ Abilene*
- Week 8 (Oct. 18-20) vs North Richland Hills Richland*
- Week 9 (Oct. 25-27) @ Hurst L.D. Bell*
- Week 10 (Nov. 1-3) BYE
- Week 11 (Nov. 8-10) vs Haltom City Haltom*
With this schedule, the Bobcats are spared the travel in 2018. The only game that will truly be in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex will be the week nine game against Hurst Bell.