19.6036 x 104
13.4449 x 104
3.2873 x 104
AMARILLO – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) conducted a traffic stop
A resident of New Mexico passed away in a car accident in Reeves County about 5 miles west of Orla, Texas
Josh Murrell and Wesley Pullig, owners of Firehouse Auto Works, have dealt in paintless dent repair a combined total of about 30 years.
AUSTIN – A two-year-old white-tailed deer in a Medina County deer breeding facility has been confirmed positive for Chronic Wasting Disea
Last year around Christmastime, I phoned motors officer Brian Bylsma and told him if he wanted a story on Blue Santa this year, he’d have
LIVE! Job Network
POSITION SUMMARY: Under general supervision, and in accordance with established policies and procedures provides high quality member service. Pays and receives cash, transfers, receives various payments, sells various instruments, maintains accurate records of all transactions. Cross-sells credit union services. Provides information and researches accounts as requested. Balances and verifies cash totals daily. Performs related clerical duties.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner. Furnishes friendly, prompt, efficient, and accurate service in providing information and processing transactions.
- Consistently looks for ways to help members identify their financial service needs and cross-sells credit union services.
- Assists members in person and on the telephone. Answers questions, and explains related departmental policies and use of forms. Researches accounts as necessary, in order to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Pays and receives cash, transfers money to and from other accounts. Receives various payments. Makes transactions as requested through mail and night drop.
- Reviews negotiable instruments to ensure negotiability and accuracy of dollar amounts.
- Following established procedures, makes appropriate decisions regarding transactions on accounts. Determines ID requirements, whether to place hold on checks, how to handle warning flags on accounts, etc.
- Records all transactions on teller machine. Reviews each transaction for accuracy.
- Accurately counts all cash and coin paid or received and verifies cash received from or sold to vault or other tellers.
- Balances all cash on hand daily. Remains at the credit union after hours when required by the teller supervisor to balance daily activities and totals.
- Ensures all cash and coin are secured in accordance with credit union policy when not in use.
- Assists with needed with vault in dual control: verifying money from bank.
- Assists in dual control with balancing and replenishing and performing routine duties related to ATM machines when needed.
- Opens and closes member accounts.
- Sells instruments such as money orders, travelers checks, cashier's checks, and provides cash advances.
- Performs related clerical duties, such as minor typing, filing, sorting, filming, and photocopying.
- Complies with all applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Follows the expectations set in the Service Excellence Initiative.
- Ability to meet the attendance requirements for the position. Attendance requirements for this position are to be at work, on time, for each scheduled work day.
Part - Time
Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays
7:15am – 1:15pm