Downtown San Angelo to Celebrate Bosque-toberfest with Games, Sausage and BeerPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TX -- San Angelo is invited to an afternoon of free fun Saturday, Oct. 7, at The Bosque.
Bosque-toberfest’s cost-free events include putt-putt golf, kayaking and paddleboats, a cupcake walk, prize giveaways and beer-themed races. The event will also host food trucks and three tournaments, each with a 100-percent payback of entry fees to the winners.
Bosque-toberfest will be from 2 p.m.-7 p.m. Oct. 7. The Bosque is at 330 S. Irving St.
The following free events will be from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. and are intended for all ages:
- Kayaking and paddleboats
- Miniature golf
- German chocolate cupcake walk, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (or while supplies last)
- Drawings and giveaways
- Beer stein races, 3:30 p.m. (prizes for winners)
- Beer barrel races, 4 p.m. (prizes for winners)
- Chicken dance-off, 4:30 p.m. (prizes for winners)
- Special announcement, 5 p.m.
- Food trucks will be selling German sausage, bratwurst and sausages on a stick. A German beer tasting will be available for anyone 21 or older with an ID.
A washer-pitching tournament begins at 2:30 p.m. The entry fee is $30 and a $10 unopened toy that will be donated to “Spirit of Christmas.”
A corn hole tournament begins at 2:30 p.m. The entry fee is $20. There will also be a sand volleyball tournament at 2:30 p.m. The entry is $60 per six-person coed team.
Registration for the tournaments begins Oct. 2 and will be from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at the Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St. Late registration will be 30 minutes before each event. One hundred percent of all entry fees will be paid back to the winners.
For more information, call 325-657-4450.