Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Heads Up Monday Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX-- A total of 21 people were arrested in Tom Green County on Monday.
Topping the list of arrests was Ala Abdelhadi, who was arrested for Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon.
Daniel Armenta was also arrested on Monday for the Sexual Assault of a Child. For more information on Armenta, click here.
The rest of the charges include:
- Possession of Marijuana: 2
- Driving with an Invalid License: 1
- FTA: 3
- Failure to Identify: 1
- Criminal Mischief: 2
- Theft of Property: 2
- Engaging in Criminal Activity: 1
- Theft from a Person: 1
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: 2
- CPF: 12
- Expired Vehicle Registration: 2
- DWI: 1
- Parole Violation: 1
- Manufacturing/Delivery of a Controlled Substance: 1
- Expired DL/ID: 1
- No Proof of Financial Responsibility: 1
- VPTA: 3
- Failure to Stop and Give Information: 1
- No Drivers License: 1