House Fire on Koberlin St. in San Angelo
The San Angelo Fire Department was on the scene at the 700 block of Koberlin for what' was reported to be an attic fire originiating from an electrical short. The 911 call for service originated at 8:50 p.m.
The fire appeared to be localized to the kitchen area, where the ceiling was burned. The Fire Department took only a few minutes to repond and put the fire out.
Two trucks reponded to the fire call.
The family will not be able to live in the house until the electrical problem is fixed. The power is cut off.
Recommended for You
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.