San Angelo Law Firm Pledges Up to $33,000 for Free Rides Home on New Year's Eve to Quell Drunk DrivingSponsored Story
SAN ANGELO, TX — A law firm with offices in San Angelo wants to remind everyone to stay safe heading into the 2019 by requesting a rideshare service.
With New Year’s Eve being one of the biggest celebrations, Sutliff & Stout is promoting their No DWI Free Holiday Rides. The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and the firm reimburse you for it via PayPal.
"We would love to get the word out to your community," said Hank Stout, a partner in the firm. The details of how to participate are below.
Why did Sutliff & Stout create the program? "Our mission is to help make the communities that we serve safer. If we prevent even one accident, it’s money well spent," Stout said.
How The Program Works: "The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal," he said.
Details of the Program:
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on New Year’s Eve and 10am the next morning in San Angelo.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination. • Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to: No DWI Free Holiday Rides Sutliff & Stout, Injury & Accident Law Firm, 550 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 530 Houston, TX 77027.
How much has Sutliff & Stout, PLLC paid out in reimbursement fees to individuals? Over the years Sutliff & Stout has reimbursed tens of thousands of dollars to individuals. If 1,000 people take the law firm up on this offer, it could have $33,000 in reimbursements for rides home on New Years Day, 2019.
Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily newsletter, The LIVE! Daily.