The ASU-SBDC (Angelo State University Small Business Development Center) is excited to host the in-person event “Finding Funding for Your Small Business” on Thursday, September 28, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at no cost.
Are you looking for funding to start or expand your business? Not sure what the best option may be or even what is available? Attend this seminar to learn about the many funding options available and how to go about obtaining them.
- an overview of sources of start-up funding,
- alternative financing options (such as venture funding and angel investors),
- SBA loan guarantees,
- how to put together a loan proposal,
- tips on what the banker is looking for,
- and how to estimate your funding needs.
Before you head to the bank, attend this training event.
Speaker: Angelina Osornio Torres, ASU SBDC Certified Business Advisor
Please register in advance for this event at www.angelo.edu/sbdctraining To find out more about this program or to register please call the ASU-SBDC at (325) 942-2098 or register online at www.sbdc.angelo.edu