Small Business Course: Making a Difference with Customer Service
The ASU-SBDC (Angelo State University Small Business Development Center) is excited to host the training event “Making a Difference with Customer Service” on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM for a fee of $20.
- Does your business provide exceptional customer service?
- From business owners to front-line employees, everyone plays an essential role in providing quality customer service.
- This program emphasizes topics, such as:
- Lifetime Value of A Customer
- Internal Customer Service
- How to Hire Employees for Good Customer Service
- Ultimate Question Regarding Customer Satisfaction
- What’s In It for YOU to Provide Superior Service
- General Customer Service Tips & Employee Training Resources
Please register in advance for this event so that we can provide adequate seating and handouts for everyone. To find out more about this program or to register please call the ASU-SBDC at (325) 942-2098 or register online at www.sbdc.angelo.edu.