Valentines Day Dinner at The Angry Cactus
What better way to celebrate your love than an incredible 5-course meal?
Wow, your date with a menu hand designed by Chef Tim Condon just for Valentines Day. With 5 courses and your choice of entree you can't go wrong choosing The Angry Cactus as your Valentines date night destination! Check out the amazing menu below!
Master mixologist Mark Santiago will be whipping up a delicious sangria using fresh berries and citrus fruits.
Chef’s Valentines Day Menu
- Crawfish Pot Stickers
- Butternut Squash/Soy
- Baked Brie
- Puff Pastry/Strawberry Compote/Baby Arugula
- Orange Sorbet
- Pickled Orange Peel
- Guajillo Dusted Beef
- Dry Aged Beef Tenderloin and Cheddar Potatoes
- Molé Negro/Charred Tomato/Grilled Squash
- Chef’s Wine Suggestion-Bogle Old Vine Zinfandel
- Mango Mahi-Mahi
- Wood Grilled Mahi-Mahi and Cous Cous
- Mango/Heart of Palm/Baby Carrot
- Chef’s Wine Suggestion-El Conde Grand Reserva Chardonnay
- Seared Duck Breast
- Cous Cous/Garlic Green Bean/Cranberry Demi
- Chef’s Wine suggestion-Wagner Family Conundrum 2014
- Lover’s Cake
- Sponge Cake Cream Roll/Devils Chocolate Cake/Raspberry/Ganache
Dinning Time is allotted for 1 ½ hours Maximum
WE KINDLY ASK FOR NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE MENU
Thank You for your cooperation-Happy Valentines Day!!!
Executive Chef-Timothy W. Condon
General Manager-Ethan Ray
Sous Chef-Tommy Naegele
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED Call 325-703-6999 now!