Apartment community seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician to come and join our team!
Great Company with competitive pay, monthly bonus opportunities, 401k matching plan, and sick/vacation benefits!
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager and Lead Maintenance Technician, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community including making apartments ready between occupants.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, sheetrock repair, and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins as scheduled by the Property Manager
4) Have a general working knowledge of HVAC systems and PTAC units
5) Have working knowledge of appliances and ability to diagnose and repair
5) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance (rotating schedule)
6) Complete preventative maintenance program implemented by Property Manager
7) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, general property maintenance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- On call Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
- Application Question(s): Available for afterhours on call shifts on a rotation schedule?
- Work Location: One location
- Work Remotely: No
- Driver's License (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- Salary $11 - $16 an hour
- Number of hires for this role 1
Apply: Apply in person at 1818 S Lincoln (please bring resume) or apply online here