Aryan Brotherhood of Texas Gang Member Featured as This Month's Top 10 Fugitive
TEXAS – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is reminding that public that a reward for Jared Luke Langley, 34, has been increased to $12,500 for information leading to his capture. This cash reward, however, is only valid if the information is received in the month of March.
Langley is this month’s featured Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive. Langley has ties to the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas gang and is wanted for parole violation, burglary, theft, evading arrest and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver/manufacture.
Langley is described as being 5 feet 6 inches and weighing approximately 190 pounds. He also has numerous tattoos on his abdomen, chest, both arms and legs. Langley may also be known by the nicknames “Twisted” or “Twist.”
Langley also has ties to Montgomery County and Madison County, including the city of Midway, where his last known address is located. In June of 2016 the Texas Board of Pardons and Parloes issued a warrant for Langley’s arrest for parole violation. A month later, deputies with the Madison County Sheriff’s Office attempted to arrest Langley, but Langley fled on foot and eluded his capture.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters must provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters "DPS" – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link (under the "About" section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store: (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-dps/id902092368?mt=8) and for Android users on Google Play: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microassist.texasdps&hl=en).