Charges Given to Manhunt Subject on Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX-- The Tom Green County jail booked 28 people on Monday.
Mario Ramos, 27, along with Lily Angel Garza, 31, were arrested yesterday following a manhunt that stemmed from a traffic stop. Ramos fled the car when asked for identification. He was captured by San Angelo Police in a residence shortly after he fled.
Ramos was charged with Possession/Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia, Criminal Trespassing of a Habitation, and Evading Arrest. Ramos also had warrants for No Driver's License, Failure to Yield Right of Way, Failure to Stop and Leave Information, Robbery, and a Grand Jury Indictment for Assault of a Family/Household Member.
Garza was charged for Driving While License Invalid Interfering With Public Duties for giving the wrong name of Ramos.
Other charges from Monday include:
- CPF: 4
- Parole Violation: 5
- False Drug Test Falsification Device: 1
- Driving While License Invalid: 2
- Burglary of a Habitation: 2
- DWI: 2
- Possession of Marijuana: 3
- Theft: 1
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: 4
- Injury to Child/Elderly: 1
- Possession/Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia: 1
- Criminal Trespassing: 1
- Assault: 1
- Obstruction/Retaliation: 1
- Failure to Appear: 1
- Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle: 1