Drugs, John Young Appear in Booking Report
SAN ANGELO, TX--On Wednesday, 20 people were booked in to the Tom Green County Jail.
John Stacy Young was booked following the guilty verdict in his forgery trial.
There were also 11 drug related charges on the booking report.
Other charges from Wednesday include:
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility: 1
- DWI: 3
- Evading Arrest: 2
- Continuous Violence Against the Family: 1
- Violation of Occupational Driver's License: 1
- Driving While License Invalid: 2
- Assault: 1
- Assault of a Public Servant: 1
- Attempt to Take Weapon from Officer: 1
- Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity: 1
- Theft: 2
- CPF: 15
- Burglary of a Building: 2
- Parole Violation: 1
- No Driver's License: 1
- VPTA: 1
- Failure to Identify: 1
- FTA: 1