David Navarro and Angella Wray Jailed in Torrez Murder
SAN ANGELO, TX – David Navarro, 42, of San Angelo has been charged with murder in the death of Eric Torrez.
Navarro was arrested earlier this week in Presidio County and was transported to the Tom Green County jail where he was charged with murder. According to court documents, Navarro is awaiting trial for assault of a family/household member with a previous conviction. His jury trial date is scheduled for November 13.
Angella Rebecca Wray was also booked into the Tom Green County jail Wednesday in connection with the death of Torrez. Wray is charged with engaging in organized criminal activity.
No bond was set for Navarro or Wray.
Below is a list of the offenses booked into the Tom Green County jail in the last 24 hours:
- Driving While License Invalid: 5
- Driving While Intoxicated: 3
- Criminal Trespass: 3
- Parole Violation: 1
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: 3
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon: 1
- Silent Abusive Cal: 1
- Failure to Furnish Report to Comptroller: 1
- Failure to Appear: 1
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia: 1
- Theft: 2
- Credit Card Abuse: 1
- Possession of Marijuana: 2
- Assault of a Family/Household Member: 1
- Criminal Mischief: 1
- Bench Warrant/ Burglary of a Habitation: 1
- CPF: 1
- Open Alcohol Container: 1
- Speeding: 1
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle: 1