One Charged With Sexual Assault, Another Assaults Defenseless IndividualPress Release
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS -- Over the last 48 hours, 45 people have been taken into custody at the Tom Green County Jail. More severe charges include: one count of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child and one count of Injury to a Child, Elderly or Disabled Individual.
Justin Ray Susraba, 26, was served an arrest warrant by U.S. Marshals in Dallas County for Aggravated Sexual Assault of Child. Susraba was taken into custody on Wednesday afternoon and his bound was set at $500,000.
Later that afternoon, Steven Allen Ausmus, 56, was arrested by U.S. Marshals on an arrest warrant outside the jurisdiction of Tom Green County. Further charges against Ausmus included Causing Injury to a Child, Elderly or Disabled Individual, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Driving While Intoxicated, and Theft of Property. Ausmus' bond totaled $240,000.
Minutes before , Jennifer Marie Duron was arrested for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction of the same charge. Duron was a released shortly after on a $1,000 surety bond. She has been a visitor of the Tom Green County Jail 25 times since 2006. A vast majority of her arrests appear to be associated to violations while in a vehicle.
afternoon, Tara Lynn Krueger, 46, was arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon on a family member. Krueger had been arrested in previous years for theft of Property by Check and Credit Card abuse. Her bond is currently set at $35,000.
Further charges on the daily booking reports are as followed:
- Parole Violations: 3
- Possession of Marijuana: 6
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia: 2
- Use of Vision Reducing Material: 1
- No Safety Belt: 2
- Theft of Property: 4
- Capias Pro Fine: 1
- Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child: 1
- Driving While Intoxicated: 3
- Injury to Child, Elderly, or Disabled Person With Intent for Bodily Injury: 1
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: 5
- Fail to Identify Fugitive: 1
- Evading Arrest: 3
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by Fugitive: 1
- Public Intoxication: 3
- TDCJ Holdover: 1
- Failure to Pay Child Support: 1
- Assault: 2
- Disorderly Conduct: 1
- Possession or Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia: 3
- Robbery: 1
- Aggravated Assault of Family Member: 2
- FTA: 4
- CPF: 9
- CPF Equipment Violations: 1
- Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance: 1
- Duty on Striking Fixture/ Hwy Landscape: 1