San Angelo Man Charged with 7 Counts of Child Pornography
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS -- Over the past 24 hours, San Angelo Police Department officers arrested 25 local citizens. One of these residents has been charged with seven counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
Ricky Shane Pharr, 37, was arrested Monday afternoon at 2:57 p.m. on charges of Criminal Trespass and Sex Offender's Duty to Register [for] Life. Pharr has previous charges that include Forgery [of] Financial Instrument, Theft Stolen Prop >= $1500< $20K, and Burglary of [a] Building.
Shortly thereafter, at 3:45 p.m., Robert Woodrow Schmidt, 47, was arrested and booked into Tom Green County Jail for seven counts of Child Pornography. According to court documents, in October of 2016, Schmidt knowingly possessed visual material depicting a child younger than 18 years of age at the time of the incident, who was shown engaging in sexual conduct.
Schmidt is scheduled to appear in court later this month.
Further charges on the daily booking report are as followed:
- Fail to Identify Fugitive: 2
- Driving While License Invalid: 1
- CPF: 19
- Possession of Controlled Substance: 5
- FTA: 5
- Minor Public Intoxication: 1
- Assault Causes Bodily Injury: 1
- Dog, Ferret, or Pot-Bellied Pig at Large: 1
- DWI: 1
- Theft Property: 1
- Sex Offender Duty to Register: 1
- Criminal Trespass: 2
- Marshal Hold: 1
- Possession of Child Pornography: 7
- Contempt of Court: 7
- Contempt of Court: 1
- Parent Contributing to Non-Attendance: 1
- Possession of Marijuana: 3
- Parole Violation: 1
- Fail to Identify Giving False Fictitious Information: 1
- Alcohol - Minor in Consuming: 1
- UNL Possession Firearm by Felon: 1
- Display Fictitious Motor Vehicle Registration: 1
- PROH Weapon Knuckles: 1
18 other inmates were released from Jail.