Taste Buds Free Beer Tasting for March 2018
A-B Distributing is sharing five beers sure to launch you into spring. Come sample a beer sure to please for Saint Patty's Day. It's called Breck's Nitro Irish Stout. Then, enjoy two brews from Karbach and a tangy and sweet drink from the Rita family. But what we are most excited to share is ULTRA Pure Gold, the first superior light beer made with organic grains. It's delicious.
Taste Buds is a monthly free beer tasting event hosted by your Budweiser Beer distributor, A-B Distributing. Taste Buds is a casual, come-and-go as you are event held the third Thursday of every month. The next Taste Buds is March 15 from 5 until 7 p.m. Here are detailed descriptions of what we are tasting this month:
- Breckenridge Nitro Irish Stout - Brewed with roasted Irish barley for a rich malty flavor, the memorable, sensory nature of Nitro Irish Stout nods to the welcoming adventure that our home state’s all about. More here.
- Michelob Ultra Pure Gold - Made with organic grains from the country's finest fields, Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold is a light lager with a superior, golden taste. With only 2.5 carbs and 85 calories, Pure Gold is triple filtered and brewed free of artificial colors and flavors. More here.
- Grape-Fruit-Rita - Get Ready for Grape-Fruit Rita! Tart slash sweet slash citrus slash delicious. A margarita in a can has never been so flavorful. Grape-Fruit-Rita is available in 25 FL OZ. cans only. #HAVEARITA. More here.
- Karbach Love Street - In the 1960's on Allen's Landing sat Love Street; a hot spot of music and social impact. The venue hosted eclectic characters ranging from open mic'ers to the Lizard King himself. Love Street was not only a place, but a state of mind. A place to unwind and let the music refresh your soul. Likewise, Love Street is a state of mind. Brewed in the Kolsch-style and hopped delicately with floral German hops, this beer boasts a clean malt profile that refreshes to the core, without sacrificing character. So crack one open and find your own Love Street. More.
- Hopadillo IPA - He lurks in the shadows, waiting in bold anticipation. He's surprisingly bitter. Bitter about something. Legend has it that he feasts on those with fresh hops coursing through their veins. This dry-hopped, Texas IPA has a flavor as defiant as the Hopadillo himself. It's packed with the bracing bitterness of hops from around the world that this creature craves. He's comin' to get ya. You've been warned... More here.
Watch: How Irish Nitro came about:
Download the flier.