Taste Buds: Free Beer Tasting
For April’s Taste Buds free beer tasting event, we are sipping an entertaining mix of beers, hard teas, and fruity drinks. Also featured is Bud Light Orange. This is your chance to taste the newest flavor in our line-up. For the discerning beer taster, we are also offering two highly-rated craft beers: Elysian’s Split Shot and Bell’s Oberon. Come try before you buy!
On the tasting menu for April 19:
- Bud Light Orange – Just in time for Summer. Meet Bug Light Orange—it’s brewed with orange peels. This light lager delivers a clean, crisp taste that highlights natural citrus flavors. ABV 4.2%.
- Pine-Apple RITA – This is a limited edition drink with a taste that will make you feel like you’re on a summer vacation to the beach. You pour it over ice for best flavor. ABV 8%.
- Best Damn Tea-Peach – Best Damn adds hard tea to their lineup, and you can be among the first to sample it. ABV 5.5%.
- Elysian Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout – Imagine if coffee and beer had a baby? Together they create a highly rated beer. Split Shot is brewed by the Elysian Brewing Co. in Seattle. It’s seasonal, so grab it when you see it! ABV 6%.
- Bell’s Oberon – This highly-rated brew is available just during the summer months. It is a wheat ale fermented with Bell’s signature house ale yeast that mixes spicy hop wil mild fruit aromas. The addition of wheat malt lends a smooth mouthfeel, making it a classic summer beer. ABV 5.8%.
Taste Buds is a free come-and-go event at the A-B Distributing warehouse on S. Jackson St. Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
Download the event flier: tastebudsapril2018.pdf.